Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day on the Town..




 

Camille, Kate, Mackelle (Kate's friend) & I had a day on the town. First we hit Eastern Market, where I bought some infinity scarves (I know I already have a million). After hitting the market & seeing all of the wonderful things there we took a trip to Georgetown.






 Five Guys in Georgetown. First time I have ever been to Five Guys if you can believe it. Really good & of course needed to take a picture. This is one of the original Five Guys locations.     








After getting some lunch we decided to get some famous DC/Georgetown cupcakes. We had to wait in a line out the door for a $3 cupcake, but it was sooo good. I got an oreo cookies & cream one.









Found a little alleyway which was kind of cool. It had a bridge... with really disgusting water underneath it. So besides the gross water it was really pretty, haha.




the Red Cross

Yet another view of the Washington Monument (from the south side of the White House)


White House pictures in the daylight. 

Back of the White House



Me in back of the White House.


Front view of the White House. Here you can see how far the front is from the fence.


Front of the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment